9.10.2011

Peachy


top- H&M
skirt- Proenza Schouler for Target, via Buffalo Exchange
flats- Target
music- The Raveonettes- Bowels of the Beast

Whooooops, this outfit is actually from Wednesday but since I canceled my internet to save some dollaz I am a bit behind! The weather is still MAGNIFICENT here and is allowing for a lot more wardrobe variety than Memphis normally does this time of year. Jackets one day and sheer blouses the next! I've been working so much, with crazy ass hours, that thanks to the enormous optimistic tip jar and not having any time to spend its contents, I would like to make some new clothing purchases soon! And the clothing swap I mentioned in the last post was really great and I got three new things I'm pretty excited about! Lion's head door-knocker belt, how shall I wear youuuuuuu?

3 comments:

  1. i can't believe i am pulling this out, but... http://longsleeveshortsleeve.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top! The color is gorgeous!

    Your blog is adorable, and you have a lovely fashion sense. If you have time, I would love it if you checked out my fashion blog. If you like it and decide to follow that would be lovely, but ONLY if you REALLY like it! Hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to more posts!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @gabrielle i love it! why did you stop doing the blog?? you should start again. we could take photos together. i'm lame.
    @daly thank you! i will be sure and check out your blog.

    ReplyDelete