9.23.2011

Hakuna Matata



dress- vintage
wedges- Urban Outfitters

On Wednesday, Alice and I went to see the re-release of the Lion King in theaters. LET ME TELL YOU, I think I was even more into it this time around than I was at age 8 when I originally saw it on the big screen. There were some wet eyes behind my 3-D glasses! And a palpable feeling of "they don't make them like this anymore" in the theater when it was over. Anyway, to be extra festive/crazy, I wore my jungle dress. I also took these photos right before bedtime, kind of tipsy, with nap hair(not nappy hair. Nap-head.) In every one but this first one I had a goofy grin on my face, so this is the only one that made the cut. This dress is so amazing, but I like to let it shine on its own, so I rarely wear it with anything other than black.
Tonight is the only night of Gonerfest I will attending(other than the free stuff, duh), and we ladies have the perfect pick-up line to use on all those foreign QTs: "You're a long way from home, young man." Meee-ow

No comments:

Post a Comment