8.17.2011

Polo



dress- vintage
belt- Target
sandals- Modcloth
music- Buffalo Springfield- Sit Down, I Think I Love You

Wow, I am getting a lot of mileage out of these sandals!! I should probably not wear every single day so they'll at least last til next summer, but they are so easy and match everything. Yesterday I worked a catering event at night, which I've done a few times before, and I always wear this dress, since I do not own Black Slacks and a White Button Down. This is a vintage Ralph Lauren dress my mom bought for me at a yard sale(thanks Mom!). When she first gave it to me I was extremely doubtful about whether I would ever wear a polo potato sack(it's quite baggy when it's unbelted), but I have really come to like it! This belt(which I'm also getting a lot of mileage out of, surprisingly) was clearly not meant to be worn at the waist, as it is ridiculously long, but I like the way it looks folded over itself.
Ok. It's 9:26 and I have to be awake again in 7 hours. Gotta split. But I did get two new dresses in the past week that I can't wait to wear! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment