8.19.2011

100th Post!!!



dress(worn as top)- American Apparel
skirt- Chloe Loves Charlie
heels- Forever 21
music- Deniz Tek- RPM

I can hardly believe it, but according to Blogger, this is my 100th post! Good to know my photography skills have not improved in the least in 100 posts. I am really a quitter and always peter out on stuff/people/projects so I'm quite proud of myself for sticking with this for so long.
This dress(although calling it that is a bit rich) is insane. You can see every single pore on my body through it and it leaves absolutely nothing to the imagination. The only times I've worn it on its own it's been quite successful, if you know what I mean. But I was feeling a bit more modest/not as skinny yesterday so I kept the bottom half covered. In theory that was a good idea but it kept riding up until it looked like I had a towel wrapped around my midriff unless I pulled it down constantly. Won't be trying that again for a while.
On a totally unrelated note, Borders is going out of business(kinda sad) and everything is 40% off, including the most beautiful cookbooks. I went today and bought three, two about pie(oh yes) and one about fruit cobblers. I want to go a few more times before it closes completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment