8.15.2011

Derp


top- Target
skirt- Proenza Schouler for Target, via Buffalo Exchange
shoes- Urban Outfitters
music- Band of Horses- The General Specific

Whhoooo whee having a bad hair day. But it's cool, because I seriously did nothing but clean and read today and it felt AWESOME. This is not exactly the ideal outfit for maxin' and relaxin' but sometimes I like to get dressed up even when I'm not going to see another soul the whole day. This is an odd combination though, that's making me feel extremely buttoned up and covered up. I guess feeling repressed when your clothes reach your knees is an occupational hazard of being obsessed with short shorts. I feel like an uncool school teacher. I further experimented with taking photos in a different spot and it was definitely a fail today. Maybe I'll go back to the basil patch tomorrow and the results will be less lackluster.
Gotta fix this hair sitch tonight. Hopefully I will still have hair when I'm through.

No comments:

Post a Comment