3.16.2011

Raaaaaammmmblin' (Wo)Man


top- mark.
skirt- some boutique in St. Louis in 2004, the tag says "Canal" in really tacky font
tights- Old Navy
t-straps- vintage
music- New Order- Ceremony

Damn, maybe I should have taken up one of those creepy faux-modeling agencies that approach you in the mall to lure you out of your money(last time I was like I AM WAY TOO OLD FOR YOU TO BE HARASSING) because I sure as shit can't figure out how to pose. Hands on hips? Why not? And I have to smile, because if I don't I look so hilariously serious, like I'm taking a Glamour Shot, minus all the makeup and the Vaseline-d lens.
I've got a cake in the oven so I'll make this quick. (Yellow cake, caramel icing, woo hoo). In my mind this skirt is all '40s trumpet skirt, but I'm not sure if that's how it actually looks. I definitely remember buying it for $9.99 at some weird store when Elizabeth and I went to St. Louis junior year of high school(I sure traveled a lot in my teen years). St. Louis...it's nice but it just doesn't really do it for me. Last time I was there I got bubble tea 3 times and napped in the backseat of a car with the windows rolled up during the summer. That's how devoted I am to napping, people. I have no clue where I was going with all this. Back to the cake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment