3.19.2011

GingHAM


jean jacket- Old Navy
blouse- Forever 21
shorts- Delia's
espadrilles- Urban Outfitters
music- Sigur Ros- Glosoli

My day has been so dominated with cleaning up dog vomit(on the PILLOW, thank a lot, fatty) and cat pee(ARE YOU A HORSE? HOW CAN YOUR TINY BLADDER HOLD SO MUCH PEE?) that I don't have much energy to spare for this. You know those days when you're in the shower thinking of what you're gonna wear and an outfit is GLORIOUS in your head(if you, like me, are the kind of person who throws around the word "glorious" for something as mundane as an outfit)? But then you put it on and you're like...only in theory. I think today was one of those days. Oh well. Maybe I'm feeling funny because the moon is going to be full tonight, fuller than it's been in 17 years? I can't think of an ideal vantage point in Memphis to watch it from. Downtown on the Mississippi would be so picturesque but I highly doubt it'll even be visible with all the light pollution. Sorta creepy but I'm excited nonetheless.
I am really hamming it up with my face in this picture. Try smiling after cleaning up 3 consecutive rounds of dog vom. Speaking of ham:

No comments:

Post a Comment