10.19.2011

Last of the warm weather!



shirt- Urban Outfitters
skirt- vintage
wedges- Modcloth


cardigan- from my mom's closet
scarf- vintage
shorts- Urban Outfitters
wedges- Urban Outfitters

These pictures are from last Friday and Saturday, as it's now 49 degrees outside. I should mention that I am LOVING it. My furry white jacket that makes me look like a gangsta polar bear got pulled out for the first time this season yesterday, and when that thing is on you know the night's gonna be a fun one(it was; there was cosmic bowling, Spin Doctors videos, and fried cheese sticks involved).
Yes, in this second outfit I am wearing a cardigan as a top with nothing underneath. I don't know what thought process was goin on in my brain when I decided that, but thank goodness my new Urbn wedges (that I got for 50% off sale price wooo) kind of distract from the cray cray happening up top. That set of pictures is so bad that I am never gonna take any inside again, unless I get a fancy camera.
I had an interview today for a seasonal job that would probably be super fun if it happens, so fingers crossed! I don't want to say any more and jinx it.
I'm about to make a lemon pie and read a little book called Harry Potter and the motherfucking Order of the Phoenix. I should probably attempt to fit exercise somewhere into my life equation but I really don't think that's gonna happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment