10.11.2011


cardigan- Target
dress- thrifted
sandals- Target

Yes, ladies(I don't know/doubt that any gentlemen read this blog), I'm back again. Looking paler than ever ya'll! I had yesterday off so I took advantage of the indian summer happenin outside to wear these sandals one last time. Ever since I bought those Modcloth ones(see about half the posts on this thing) this pair has been shunted to the back of my closet, which is kind of a shame! I also almost forgot about this dress. I found this lovely at our local DAV thrift store for 99 cents. The zipper is sort of wonky, which is probably why someone gave it up in the first place, but with a lot of hard work(and sometimes a 2nd person to help me) I can get it zipped within ten minutes(I do realize that is not an exceptionally fast time). It fits me like a glove(don't you love when that happens with thrifted finds?) and made me feel like a '50s badass when I made a pound cake while wearing it. It was the first truly genuine pound cake I've ever made...pound of butter, pound of sugar, pound of eggs, pound of flour. And ya gain a pound with every bite, ho ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment