7.28.2011

Catch Up



top- Old Navy
skirt- thrifted
flats- Target

top-vintage
shorts- American Apparel
flats- Old Navy

tank- Gap
skirt- Target
flats- Old Navy

I KNOW I am so bad at this. Here are some outfits from Saturday, Wednesday, and today, respectively. The first two were so colorful for me that today I went ALL BLACK. With a bright spot on my feet. I'm sort of overwhelmed by trying to describe these outfits from days ago that I don't know what to write. But! Notice anything different?!?! YES THAT'S RIGHT. There is now a Deathly Hallows tattoo on my arm. It looks magnificent. There's nothing like carrying around HP forever. I won't get into that here. But I am so happy with it, that's all I'll say! Also happy with my coffee shop job, despite the fact that I have to wake up at 4:30 multiple times a week. And wear pants!!! I only have like 3 pairs! And the high-waisted ones look a little ridic with a Brimstone Howl t-shirt at 5 a.m. with espresso stains all over myself. Since 9 p.m. is now my bedtime on those nights, I'll ttyl. But I'll try to be better about this because it really is fun to dress up. And finally my bangs are a good length.
OH. Check out this blackberry pie I made, my first with a lattice crust. Isn't it beautiful?! It was way too juicy and had to be eaten with a spoon like cobbler but I was really proud of the crust.

No comments:

Post a Comment